Disposable absorber – Leonsorb premium
CO2 ABSORPTION CAPACITY
In low-flow anaesthesia disposable absorber Leonsorb premium demonstrates a highly efficient absorption capacity. Test data confirms that the disposable absorber Leonsorb premium with a
volume of 1,15 kg consistently absorbs around 140 litres of CO2 per Kg before experiencing a 0.5% CO2 breakthrough. The ultimate benefit of this attribute is the cost saving associated with the
higher absorption capacity.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANAESTHETIC DEGRADATION
The chemical composition of Leonsorb premium soda lime prevents the formation of Compound A. The CO2 produced during the reaction combined with moisture ensures that the soda lime can
never dry out during operation.
– Unique geometry: effective shape for CO2 absorption
– Maximum use of the soda lime
– Low dust
– Cost savings through high absorption capacity and large absorber volume
– No formation of Compound A
– Longer-lasting colour change than regular soda lime