A present-day anaesthesia work station ought no longer provide maximum technical performance but also new and expandable platform concepts.
These can be configured according to personal demands. By the development of Leon, Löwenstein Medical is setting new standards.
This ‘personal anaesthesia work station’ combines proven ergonomic design and hygienic concepts with top technology thus providing optimum support for your work, e.g. during the initiation and course of operations, for diagnostic purpose and other relevant hospital systems.
- Rebreathing ventilation performance up to the standard of an intensive ventilator
- Classical gas mixture via flow tubes
- Pneumatic ventilator drive
- Patient system designed for efficient preparation and most easy assembly
- Absorber change during operation
- Ventilation technology to care for patients of any age.
- Ventilations Modes: IMV, SIMV, PCV, Man. Spont. (optional SPCV, PSV, HLM)