Humidifier for Intensive Care Unit and Homecare Ventilation
The LM 2000 is a new generation of active humidification systems for intensive care and homecare respiratory applications. New technology features make it usable for neonatal, paediatric and adult patients. The large touch screen gives a comfortable and fast access to all required information and functions.
All heated breathing circuits for ventilation and other applications are available for hospital and homecare. The new heated wire breathing circuits are providing required levels of humidity and stabile temperature performance to avoid excessive rain out.
- Patient-specific temperature setting
- Invasive, Non-invasive, Weaning-Mode
- Screen protector for night mode
- Flow rates for ventilation of the smallest patients up to high flow rates for adults in nasal High-Flow O2 Therapy
- Automatic detection of water chamber
- Electronic monitoring of water level
- Management of expiratory heated wire
- Event and alarm log
- Automatic setting of humidification level