LM Flow – High-Flow Therapy System with Integrated Humidifier
The LM Flow stands out from the rest with its simple operation, integrated oxygen monitoring which uses no consumables, and adjustable alarms. The ventilators provide a constant flow of air which is conditioned by the integrated humidifier. The treated gas can be delivered via a nasal highflow cannula directly into the tracheostomy with the help of a tracheostomy adapter.
After the patient is released from the hospital, therapy can be continued with LM Flow, which was specially developed for long-term ventilator use at home. This device provides a constant flow rate of 2 to 80 liters/minute.
Your Benefits with the LM Flow:
- FiO2 display, realtime
- Large flow range up to 80 l / min
- Condensate minimization through heated tube
Your Benefits in High-Flow Therapy:
- Flushing of nasopharyngeal dead space
- Reduction in respiratory effort
- Humidification and warming of airways, which improves mucociliary clearance
- Improvement in oxygenation
- LM Flow 302010004